Accounts Receivable Junior Accountant
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Ta oferta jest już nieaktywna.
Accounts Receivable Junior Accountant / Młodszy Księgowy
Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z .
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
PANDORA, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands, is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Junior Accountant for its Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA Region in Warsaw, willing to support the success of this unique brand.
Our AR Junior Accountant in Shared Service Centre will ensure that all transactions are processed with efficiency and quality according to predefined standards, as well as handle and take ownership of queries from customers in a timely manner.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Post daily sales and cost of sales.
- Post goods delivery entries.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Handle incoming payments from customers.
- Book goods transfers between stores.
- Involve in stock reconciliation.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel.
- Willingness to learn with can-do attitude.
- First experience with accounting, accounts receivables from a Shared Service Center or retail company will be an advantage.
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system.
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Remarkable opportunity to gain experience by working in dynamic and international environment,
- Career development opportunities supported by internal and external trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!