Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
PANDORA, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands, is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Accounting Assistant for its Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA Region in Warsaw, willing to support the success of this unique brand.
Accounts Payable Accounting Assistant
Location: Warsaw MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily bookkeeping – entering transactions to accounting system.
- Preparing reports and data for accountants.
- Processing invoices.
- Archiving the documents.
- Cooperation with other departments in our Shared Service Centre.
- Sorting incoming emails with accounting documents such as bills, invoices, receipts.
- Assisting Accounts Payable employees in daily work.
- Student of Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Availability 30-40 hours per week.
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
WE OFFER THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Remarkable opportunity to start professional career within finance and accounting area.
- Possibility to gain experience by working in dynamic and international environment.
- Very good working conditions on the basis of mandatory contract.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).