Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Academic background: degree in economics;
- At least 3 years of experience in banking reporting field.
- Very good knowledge of banking reporting practice including risk reports (financial statements will be an advantage);
- Very good knowledge of NBR regulations and European regulations (Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 and Directive 2013/36/EU);
- Very good English knowledge (both written and spoken);
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Access);
- Efficient, self-confident person;
- Able to focus under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Constructive thinker, communicative, reliable with a high sense of responsibility and integrity;
- Analytical skills and correlation capabilities, attention to details;
- Hard worker, self-determined.
Main responsibilities of the job:
- Preparing timely and accurate reports according to the regulations issued by the National Bank of Romania;
- Preparing COREP, Capital Adequacy, Large Exposures, Exposures with related parties reports, both on individual and consolidated basis;
- Analyzing the evolution of financial indicators with respect to the objectives and dynamic of the bank, identifying economic factors that have determined;
- Participate in various projects in progress with accounting and reporting impact.