Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Achieve sales objectives for clients in the sales sector assigned, in accordance with both the sales strategy for this sector and the individual objectives agreed with his/her manager.
- Assists the Sales Director in achieving his objectives through client relationship management ;
- Collaborates with other teams (Sales, Marketing, Bid, Presales, Finance, Administrative, IT, Operations departments management) to achieve his/her objectives;
- Contributes to project development by preparing all necessary documentation, working closely with Bid and Presales departments;
- Closes the project development cycle by submitting to the client the explanatory memorandum/feasibilitystudy/offer;
- Participates, together with the Sales Director, to client meetings in order to acquire knowledge about the sales process;
- Participates in the internal process of contract preparing in accordance with the signed offer;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with the clients in the Financial & Telecom sector so as to develop a connections network to serve as a base in achieving his/her sales objectives;
- Plans a meetings agenda with the assigned clients in order to get to know the client’s IT development strategy;
- Maintains a close collaboration with the Marketing, Presales and Bid departments.
- Pursues the 3-6 months personal development plan as agreed with his/her manager;
- Attends all indicated courses (both internal courses organized by the Presales or Operations department and/or external courses in sales and communication skills) as well as the after-course evaluation sessions;
- After 6 months, draws up a sales development plan and presents it to his/her manager.
Client Relationship Management
- Maintains the relationship with the Client after it has been initiated by the Sales Director;
- In the accounts assigned directly to him/her, is entirely responsible for maintaining the relationship with the client, under the supervision of his/her manager;
- In the accounts non-assigned directly to him/her, supports the sales team to implement the strategy adopted together with the Sales Director;
- Is entirely responsible for any offer or contract signed with his/her clients;
- Coordinates the internal offer/contract negotiation process so as to achieve his/her sales objectives, by collaborating with the Presales, Legal, Finance and Logistics departments;
- Participates in the external offer/contract negotiation process so as to achieve his/her sales objectives.
- In collaboration with the Marketing department, keeps up-to-date with information regarding the market and the competition in order to further improve the sales approach and diversify the product portfolio.
- University degree;
- Fluency in English;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality, capable to work in a fast moving environment;
- Ambitious and self-motivated, willing to achieve a fantastic career in sales within a short time;
- A people-oriented person, who likes to communicate with different personalities;
- Diplomatic, influencing and persuasive;
- Smart, lively, uninhibited and inspired.