This generalist role is a hands-on/independent role responsible for the execution at the country level of multiple HR processes, programs and/or initiatives (such as performance management, employee relations, talent management, workplace climate and employee morale, diversity and learning & development) for one or more designated departments. This professional may be required to work outside of the HR community, collaborating with other functional areas from HR, line managers and employees to implement and execute global and local initiatives in line with IBM's business and HR strategy.
- Works with HR Country Leader and local and regional HR team for the execution of HR programs and/or initiatives in the area of performance management, employee relations, workplace climate and employee morale, talent management, workforce management, learning and development and diversity at the country level.
- Act as country focal point for the assigned programs/initiatives and work with the HR Country Leader and other HR functions and managers to ensure alignment between different programs/initiatives and different departments at the country level.
- Updates/communicates and ensure proper implementation and compliance of IBM local policies and procedures in the area of covered activities, according to IBM global guidance and local legislation.
- Provide HR partners and/or management with support and counsel concerning the IBM programs in the area of performance management, workplace climate and employee morale, talent management, workforce management, learning, etc.
- Conceives, prepares and delivers presentations on subjects covered by the role.
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations, periodical and upon request.
- Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Recognize problems related to project objectives. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge.
- Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities.
- Execute control testing, as assigned by the HR Country leader and according to SOX process.
- Other related tasks, as requested.
- University degree preferable in Economics;
- At least 5 years experience in HR with minimum 2 years experience in an HR Generalist / HR OD or HR Recruitment Specialist role;
- Practical knowledge of the local labour legislation;
- Self driven, able to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; good presentation skills;
- Ability to work structured and organized;
- Project management skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to relate with different levels of the organization in a multinational environment;
- Extensive experience in working with MS Office pack or similar. Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good English skills.