Middle (2-5 ani)
· He/ she will be the first point of contact for all customers’ issues related to the IT/technical equipment;
· To answer calls in a professional manner, handle inquiries, manage and solve issues at hand;
· To record in the Help Desk application the information regarding incidents/customer requests (event description, actions taken, individuals / teams involved etc.);
· To identify and escalate priority issues, route issues to other technical departments or subcontractors when their intervention is required in order to resolve the service interruptions;
· To follow up calls when necessary;
· To update call center database by entering information; reporting to the Call Center Supervisor for any work related issues.
· Technical High School Diploma; College Degree will be valued;
· Call center previous experience, preferably in technical field, is an advantage;
· Good knowledge of English;
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills; Strong analytical skills; Having a clear telephone voice;
· Advanced perception and high quality of service; Always provide information in an efficient and accurate manner;
· Customer oriented & ability to work under stress; Efficient enough to manage heavy calls flow;
· Basic IT skills (software and hardware) and knowledge of MS Office;
· Team player & good interpersonal skills; Being flexible and adaptable.
· Company training;
· Salary based on experience and skills;
· Private medical package;
· Lunch tickets.