engleză, maghiară, germană
In the name of our client, a pan-european network of wood packaging production units and distribution, we are looking for a Business Developer - located in Timisoara.
- Develop and manage national and international portfolio of clients.
- Expand the business to local (West part of Romania) and external markets (namely Croatia, Bulgaria, Hungary and Slovenia).
- Organize the conditions for the efficient sale and distribution of products.
- Assure that negotiated contractual terms and conditions are implemented, managing resources according to the budget.
- Analyze and adapt new strategies as reaction to business trends
- Market analysis and analysis of competitors’ situation.
- Study and understand market trends.
- Plan and schedule daily work activities to make the most productive and effective use of his/hers time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other departments in order to achieve company objectives.
- Relevant experience in B2B sales (industrial goods) and/or a logistics department, with at least one year background in a management role.
- University degree.
- Proven knowledge of sales management processes.
- Financial elements knowledge and understanding of business economics.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Romanian and Hungarian represent a must, German or other language skills would be an advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Competitive salary and good commission package.
- Work tools: smartphone, laptop , car, Sales Force or similar sales software