Junior Presales Technical Solutions Consultant
Livello di carriera
Media esperienza (2-5 anni)
, Senior (5-10 anni)
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
Are you passionate about technology ? Would you define yourself as a “ technical person” ?
Do you like to find solutions in everything you do ? People around you appreciate your help when you try to solve the “pieces of the puzzle” with them?
Why not mix them all and do your magic in the Pre-sales & Technical Solutions Team. Here you will be able to use you technical, solution oriented, communication skills at your best.
What will you do:
The Technical Solutions Consultant role is covering the technical consultancy related to fixed services sales process for Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) customers.
Main responsibility is to provide technical solutions to new and existing SME customers on Office 365 and fixed services (fixed data, fixed voice, security and bespoke solutions) and also to advise the sales team on the best off-the-shelf products that matches customer demands/needs.
- Attend customer meetings to determine technical and business requirements and to ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Document technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed time frames
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and SME sales teams
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations
- Work closer with Product Management team to offer feedback on existing portfolio and provide inputs on the product road map
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Engage in developing bespoke solutions based on specific customer requirements
- Present technical solutions to customers
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Analytical thinking
- Diagnose and propose a solution
- Communication skills
- Listening and empathy
- Presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Organizational alignment
- Planning and organizing
- Clean driving license B category and ability to travel around Bucharest 40% of the time
- English -fluent speaking and writing
- Information Technology and Communication - understanding of basic networking and IT concepts
- Previous experience in sales/pres-ales will represent a plus
Education and experience:
- University degree – Technical will represent a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Thank you for applying!