Supplier Quality Engineer
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Philips Plant Gaggio Montano; Philips Plant Orastie (alternatively based in both locations)
You are responsible for:
- Identifying cost saving opportunities with the suppliers;
- Contributing to sourcing decisions by identifying required supplier capability and quality level;
- Creating, releasing and continuously driving the improvement of tools, equipment, manufacturing processes and related Quality systems to meet the product specifications;
- Translating product requirements into process requirements safeguarded by proper process monitoring;
- Identifying gaps between required and current supplier capabilities and driving quality improvement plan and risk mitigation accordingly;
- Leading and concluding negotiations of Quality Agreements and ensuring that suppliers meet the Quality Agreements;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of product quality control plans with suppliers throughout the product life cycle;
- Ensuring compliance of supplier to Safety regulations, Quality and ROHS/REACH standards on quality management process and product level;
- Supporting supplier audits, selection & qualification assessments;
- Validating (Supplier) Quality data and Quality system performance to warrant Quality data integrity;
- Owning and approving the release of purchased parts and finished goods.
Type of role:
- defined end contract (2 years), with possibility of extension
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in supply quality engineering in manufacturing;
- Understanding of E2E interactions from user requirements through CTQ's to quality control plans;
- Understanding of E2E Supply Chain from component sourcing to on-shelf availability;
- Ability to make the right trade-offs from an integral financial perspective;
- Ability to lead X-functional teams and stakeholders and to make lean, decision based project planning;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methodology and design for Six Sigma;
- Technical risk analysis (FMEA SRA);
- APQP tools;
- Knowledge of value and cost analysis;
- Supplier Process Excellence;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English, Italian is a plus;
- Availability to travel extensively and work remotely.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.