Software Reverse Engineer – Abu Dhabi 85k€
Livello di carriera
Senior (5-10 anni)
Stipendio lordo offerto (approssimativo)/ in euro al mese
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
You want to be evolved into a fantastic work culture, have an adventure, get international experience and make a new step in your career? This is your chance to move to one of the richest, most modern and safest countries in the world – UAE! This is a well-paid job in a high-tech environment!
Our client is a Canadian IT company focused on cutting-edge security technology. You will join amember international team based in Abu Dhabi, including very highly skilled and dynamic technologists, lead by 2 PHDs, to design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and develop their team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make the Internet safer and better for all:
- You will be part of a friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture
- You will do top-tier, innovative work with exposure to leading-edge technologies and products
- You will get training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- You will receive a compensation package, base plus benefits, ofEuro, depending on the talent, potential, and is a net amount as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country
- Your benefits include an allowances for relocation, housing, children’s school and travel home
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
Your Experience and Skills
- You have a good knowledge of C or C++
- You know any of following assembly languages x86, x86_64, arm, arm64
- You have experience in reverse engineering executables for any of the following platforms Windows, Linux, Android, OSX, iOS with a good knowledge of their inner workings
If you’re interested to learn more, please leave your details in English
** Due to security clearance, only EU NATIONALS will be considered **