The Project Manager will be located in our plant in Satu Mare and he will be responsible of driving and managing projects in the areas of:
- New platform or subsystem projects;
- New features and esthetical design;
- Cost reduction- Quality improvement;
- Platform or subsystem standardization.
• Lead project teams;
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production;
• Reports in CP-meetings/steering team meetings;
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure;
• Create invest requests;
• Participate in platform- and variant teams;
• Define input for BOM (+/-);
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production;
• Contacts with suppliers;
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools;
• Create component & product specifications;
• Support user manual creation.
• Precision in project target achievement (time, quality, cost, environmental and other specific targets);
• Complexity reduction;
• DM efficiency/LCC.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Processes – IPDP, EC, PCP;
• Good knowledge in Mechanics and CATIA or other designing software;
• Good knowledge of workflows in R&D and factories;
• Good product knowledge;
• Good competitors knowledge;
• Ability to work in a matrix organization;
• Organization and communication.
Electrolux is a leading provider in the European appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Europe is our largest business sector. Withpeople and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.