Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
Livello di carriera
Senior (5-10 anni)
Location: Valencia, Spain/ Brindisi, Italy
Position: Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
Duration: Initial 6 months, renewable depending on performance and work volume
United-ITs is looking for two Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrators in Valencia and Brindisi for one of its clients in the United Nations. The International Computing Centre (ICC) was created in 1971 as an inter-organization facility to provide electronic data processing services for organizations within the United Nations system. The objectives of the Centre, as stated by its mandate, are to provide information and communication technology (ICT) services (including training) on an inter-organizational basis.
The successful candidate will provide on-going support to ICC as an Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator and for the related services. Also he/she will participate in the automation projects and tasks for ICC and Partners.
The areas of technical and functional work to be covered by the candidate are:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware System Administration
- Oracle Business Intelligence Products
- Oracle Hyperion Products
- Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
- Oracle Web Centre Suite
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance Management Product
Other FMW products
- Provide technical expertise in the following FMW Infrastructure components:
- Oracle Weblogic Server (WLS)
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
- Provide technical expertise in one or more of the following FMW components and related sub-components:
- Oracle Access Management (OAM)
- Oracle Identity Management (OIM)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Oracle WebCentre Content (WCC)
- Content Management (ECM)
- Imaging and Process Management (IPM)
- Enterprise Capture (EC)
- Oracle Inbound Refinery (IBR)
- Oracle Universal Record Management (URM)
- Forms Recognition (WFR)
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA)
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle BI Publisher (BI Publisher)
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Provide technical expertise in one or more of the following FMW applications/systems and related sub-components:
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Oracle Flexcube (FLEXCUBE)
- Oracle BI Applications (OBIA)
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Oracle Application Testing Suit (OATS)
- Oracle Demantra
- Oracle Strategic Network Optimization (SNO)
- Maintain and support the application technology stack (web servers and applications servers) in the different environments for ICC clients.
- Perform routine production support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Troubleshoot Fusion Middleware related issues.
- Create new environments, perform code migrations, environment refreshes, application of patches.
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows.
- Monitor capacity.
- Assist in performing application upgrades.
- Provide technical support for the FMW development team of the Partner Organization(s).
- Work with Oracle Support to solve technical issues.
- Assist with Disaster Recovery tests.
- Perform routine production, support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Produce and maintain documentation as required.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services.
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows.
- In case of emergencies, perform support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
- Provide secondary standby and on-call support as and when required.
- Provide telephone number where the consultant may be reached in case of emergency.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Communicating in a credible and effective way: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
- Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
- Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
- Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in the installation and administration of different FMW components/systems in production environments.
- Excellent knowledge in High Availability (HA) deployments
- Excellent working experience in Linux and Windows environments
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent WLS, OHS and FMW component/system tuning skills
- Practical experience with interactive systems.
- Knowledge of Service Level Management Principles.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- University degree in computer or information science, mathematics or related field.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate and PRINCE2 certification (desirable)
- Five years or more of experience in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Excellent experience in FMW technical architecture administrator support.
- Excellent experience in creation of new instances, migration of code, patching and environment refreshes.
- Experience in support of backup, monitoring, disaster recovery solutions.
- Ability to work productively under pressure, even when clear direction and/or information in not always available.
- Experience in database administration
- Experience in integrating FMW components and systems with LDAP and OAM
- Familiarity with IT project and service management standards, frameworks, methodologies and best practices such as PRINCE2, ITIL.
- International work experience
- Experience of project management
- Working knowledge of French
When providing you resume, please clearly identify and describe the following:
- Technical skills (operating systems, database systems, application packages, development tools, standards, etc.)
- Detailed description of the candidate’s specific role on the main projects she/he was involved in
- Nature of the projects, description of the deliverables, tools and processes used and description of how they were used
The selected candidate should be available within a month of the selection.
- What is your gross daily rate expectation for this position?
- This position requires relocation to Valencia / Brindisi. If you are selected, do you agree with the condition?
- The successful candidate will be required to relocate within 1 month. If you are selected, can you meet this requirement?