Livello di carriera
Junior (0-2 anni) , Media esperienza (2-5 anni)
Indirizzo(i) di lavoro
You are part of an international team of experts.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are currently hiring a:
Mechanical Designer - Satu-Mare, Romania
You will be part of the R&D Team in our plant in Satu Mare.
A regular day at work
In our Electrolux R&D Team in Satu Mare, we are now looking for skilled, smart and creative engineer to develop and improve our products, making our customers and consumers even more satisfied than today.
• Team oriented. In this role, cross-functional collaboration is everything so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Creative. You are not afraid to question old ways of working & solving problems is in your professional DNA.
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead and use your analytical ability to support the business.
Education & experience:
• University degree in Engineering;
• Experience in engineering and production environment;
• Experience in working with a 3D designing software, CATIA represents an advantage;
• Basic knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries
• Ability to work in a matrix organization.
• Ability to work independently, problem-solving skills;
• Good analytical skills;
• Fluency in English language.
Responsibilities you will be having:
• Execute drawings using CATIA software;
• Offer input to the Bill of Material Editor (+/-);
• Constantly work on reducing complexity;
• Maintain platform toolbox (mech.);
• Utilize cross-platform use of components (mech.);
• Create component and product specs;
• Create new mechanical components;
• Evaluate environmental impact;
• Use preventive quality tools (FMEA, project planning…);
• Offer support for the Product Care department;
• Support cost reduction projects;
• Support quality improvement projects;
• Assistance in Project teams;
• Participate in platform- and variant teams;
• Keep in contact with suppliers;
• Part approval (comments for final approval)
• Precision in project target achievement (time, quality, cost);
• Innovation introduction.