Livello di carriera
Media esperienza (2-5 anni)
Stipendio lordo / al mese
2000 - 3000 €
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
We are currently recruiting for Fibre Planning Engineer for our expanding team in Ireland. The candidate will be joining an already very experienced team of talented individuals with expertise across multiple engineering disciplines.
Fibre Program Director
Role and Responsbilities:
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Plan optical fibre paths and produce maps and drawings;
- Desktop surveys and report viability of customer connections;
- Provide CAD and mapping support to other team members;
- Data modeling, building map and database environments;
- Capacity planning.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree with 3 to 5 years post graduate experience in FTTX;
- Inventory Management and Network Planning experience is essential;
- Proficient computer literacy skills in Microsoft applications;
- GIS & CAD experience necessary;
- Analytical, detail oriented, high level of flexibility with willingness to learn/develop;
- Ability to integrate into existing team;
- Strong administration/documentation skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a structure format;
- Strong interpersonal skills in both oral and written communication;
- Excellent written and spoken English required.