Financial Business Analyst
Livello di carriera
Media esperienza (2-5 anni)
, Junior (0-2 anni)
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
- Analyze the financial and commercial impact of contract changes;
- Maintain the schedule 4 Pricing Model, update based on negotiations;
- Financial analysis for management;
- Provide report on initial Forecast business case vs. Actual spend /costs and provide RAG for opening of Procurement Initiatives to improve, where required;
- Be the main interface between the Contract and commercial experts, the IT Infrastructure Pillar and the Vendors regarding the financial/ pricing aspects of the Outsourcing contracts;
- Support the Contract and Commercial experts in the negotiations with the providers and provide guidance regarding the interpretation of contractual financial obligations;
- Perform cost / benefit analysis for all change initiatives
- University degree in Business administration or equivalent;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Additional language as German, Spanish, Italian, French is an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Controlling/ Financial analysis;
- Knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power point);
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as controlling and financial reporting;
- Database and SQL knowledge (nive to have);
- Basic Knowledge in ITIL and process optimization methods such as Six Sigma and OPEX are a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of SAP Financial modules;
- Willingness to travel to Germany on a regular basis.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skill;
- Proactive & ability to work autonomously;
- Strong analytical abilities, rigorous and detail-oriented.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Subscription;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.