Electrical Engineer (m/f)
Livello di carriera
Media esperienza (2-5 anni)
, Senior (5-10 anni)
, Dirigente (>10 anni)
Stipendio lordo offerto (approssimativo)/ in euro al mese
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
we plan is an innovative and globally acting engineering service provider.
"we" as a part of the company name is no random choice: everything we plan. does is related to the people that are behind its success- our employees. Teamwork as the essential part of finding solutions and the development of each individual and its unique strengths is as important to us as our customers satisfaction.
The success of our company is based on the motivation and appreciation of every member in our team as well as the optimal cooperation of individual potentials. Therefore we plan. offers its employees a continuously changing and growing number of professional trainings and soft skill trainings. That allows all of our team members to develop versatility and build up all the expertise that you need for a challenging job and successful career.
we plan. is looking for several Electrical Engineers (m/f) for our top-clients in the field of automotive engineering in Cologne area (Germany).
- Design and production of specifications for electronic components and Systems
- Development of driver assistance systems (Active Safety), infotainment and similar
- Planning and construction of test environments
- Execution of tests and presentation of results
- Project support in the field of analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Developing business- and customer-oriented solutions
- Obtaining and distributing relevant technical information
- Studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or comparable qualifications
- Experience in at least one of the mentioned tools: CANbus, CANoe, CANalyer, LIN, Matlab / Simulink
- Programming skills in VBA and / or C, C ++ are desirable
- At least 3 years of professional experience as Electrical Engineer in the automotive sector
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and team skills
- Good English and/or German skills
It's time to push your career into a successful future with our job vacancies.
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application in English.