Telesales&Customer Service Support
Livello di carriera
Junior (0-2 anni)
, Media esperienza (2-5 anni)
Questo lavoro è inattivo, ma è ancora possibile inviare il tuo curriculum alla l'azienda.
For our client, a multinational company from FMCG industry, we are looking for a determined Customer Service Support to join their team.
Skills you need in order to perform the job:
- University degree;
- Minim 1 year experience in a similar job;
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- English language level at least medium;
- Knowledge of technical tools like: MS Office, reporting tools, Navision, Set 2 Sell;
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers;
- The ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers;
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers;
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems;
- Active listening and patience to hear people out.
- Ensure the development of customers and sales in the dedicated area by selling proactively through phone
- Serve and provide the best in class customer service experience to our customers
- Customer Service Representative makes the customer interested in what he/she is selling and turn that interest into a sale. It makes outbound calls or accepts incoming calls to describe the products explain the benefits of these products and answer their customer’s questions.
- Telesales activity with a specific portfolio of clients’ every day
- Maintaining a close relationship with sales consultants for the same portfolio of clients in order to secure accurate orders and products for their clients
- Provide assistance to Sales Team on routine inquiries and information requests
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers
- Follow collections from customers and exceeding their payment deadlines;
- Stock follow-up, adjusting the orders accordingly
- Maintaining a direct relationship with: distributors orders’ team ; direct customers; responsible persons from warehouse
- Supports sales managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems
- Follow up clientele’s database (working on Set2Sell)
- Implementing the commercial policies
- Informing for any changes (formula or packaging) at existing products
- Invoices corrections – queries from customers
- Manages the order realizing
- Manages claims from customers by solving or redirecting accordingly.
This job is for determined period of 2 years.
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.