C o m p a n y P r o f i l e
Commenced trading: 1997
Number of employees: 37
Contact Details: Address: 31B Laboratorului Street, PLOIESTI, ROMANIA
Supply of process control instrumentation and environmental monitoring systems. Provide following services: application studies, basic and detailed design, technical assistance for equipment installation and start up or turn-key projects, service during and after warranty, technical documentation, training.
TehnoINSTRUMENT IMPEX SRL acts as distributor in Romania for some outstanding companies from all around the world. In this respect, we can briefly mention the main suppliers, as following:
AMETEK – Process Instruments, ATAC, CRANE – Fluid Handling, DURAG, DRAGER, ECM ECO MONITORING, ECOTECH, HITECH, HY-LOK, KALMAN, IOTRONIC, JCT ANALYSENTECHNIK GMBH, MLU, NOVA ANALYTICAL SYSTEMS, NOVATECH Control Ltd, OPSIS AB, PCME, PROCAL, SEBA HYDROMETRIE, SERES,SERVOMEX, S::CAN, SIEMENS, SIMTRONICS, SYSTECH INSTRUMENTS, SYSTEC CONTROL, THERMO-FISHER SCIENTIFIC, TSI, TURNER DESIGN
HSEQ Management System:
TehnoINSTRUMENT has been awarded with the ISertification as a confirmation of the quality of processes developed and services provided. The company management is committed to maintaining planned, efficient and effective the quality management system as an important way to offer the clients arguments about the quality of the organizational processes.
The Environmental Management System according to ISwe also implemented, added value to our business through increased awareness on environment, more efficient practices, reduced waste and energy efficiencies.
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System implemented according to OHSAS 18001 is meant to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties, who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with the activities of the organization.
TehnoINSTRUMENT is one of the leading companies in its field and does good business with important private and state companies throughout the country.
Among the main customers we can mention the following companies:
- refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants: SNP PETROM - PETROBRAZI SA and ARPECHIM SA Pitesti branches, PETROTEL LUKOIL SA Ploiesti, ROMPETROL RAFINARE - PETROMIDIA SA Constanta, STEAUA ROMANA SA Campina, SUPLACU de BARCAU Refinery, OLTCHIM SA Rm. Valcea, AZOMURES SA Targu Mures, AMURCO SA Bacau
- thermo-power plants: SC CET SA Brasov, SC CET Arad SA, SC CET Iasi SA, SC COLTERM SA Timisoara, SC DALKIA TERMO PRAHOVA SA, SC ELECTROCENTRALE SA Deva, SC Electrocentrale Rovinari SA, SC ELECTROCENTRALE SA Oradea, ELCEN - ELECTROCENTRALE BUCURESTI SA - SE Bucuresti - CET Sud, CET Vest and CET Progresu, SE Constanta, SE Mures-Iernut, SC TERMICA SA Suceava, SC TERMOFICARE 2000 SA Pitesti, SC TERMOELECTRICA SA - SE Borzesti, SC TERMOELECTRICA SA - SE Braila, SC COMPLEXUL ENERGETIC Craiova SA, SC TERMOELECTRICA SA - SE Galati, SC UZINA ELECTRICA Zalau SA, SC CET Govora SA, RAAN – ROMAG TERMO filiala Halanga, RADET Bucuresti, ALSTOM Power Romania SRL, Energomontaj SA
- iron and steel plants, metallurgy: ARCELOR MITTAL SA Galati, ALRO SA, ALUM SA Tulcea, Feral SA Tulcea, COS SA Targoviste, ERDEMIR Targoviste, OTEL INOX Targoviste
- cement industry: CARPATCEMENT ROMANIA SA(Heidelberg Group) , HOLCIM ROMANIA SA, LAFARGE - ROMCIM SA
- mechanical engineering companies: HIDROMECANICA SA Brasov , MAT SA Craiova, HIDROJET Breaza SA
- incinerators: ENVISAN, Health Institute - DSV
- water works companies: APELE ROMANE Arges – Vedea, APELE ROMANE Bacau, APELE ROMANE Bucuresti, APELE ROMANE Exploatare Stanca – Costesti, APELE ROMANE Banat, APELE ROMANE Crisuri, APELE ROMANE Dobogea – Litoral, APELE ROMANE Mures, APELE ROMANE Siret, APA NOVA Bucuresti, AQUAMONTAJ, COCA COLA Oradea,ERDEMIR Targoviste, EUROPEAN DRINKS Oradea, GEOCONSULT, HIDROGEOFOR, HIDROCONSTRUCTIA – Sucursala RAUL MARE RETEZAT, PETROM – PETROBRAZI SA, Societatea Nationala ‘’APELE MINERALE’’ Bucuresti, TERASTUD Slobozia, Universitatea Bucuresti – Centrul de Cercetare si Invatamant
- ecology: ECOIND Bucharest, GIVAROLI Bucharest, LABORATOARELE TONY Ploiesti, WESSLING Romania Srl, environmental agencies located in Bacau, Bucharest, Calarasi, Giurgiu, Ploiesti, Targu Jiu and Teleorman
- nuclear research institutes: RAAN – SCN Pitesti, ICSI Pitesti
- universities and research centers: INOE Bucuresti, ISPE Bucuresti, ECOIND Bucuresti, CESAR SA Pitesti, Universitatea Politehnica Bucuresti, Universitatea Babes-Bolyai Cluj Napoca, Universitatea Gheorghe Asachi Iasi, Universitatea . Cuza Iasi, Universitatea Politehnica Timisoara.
Focused on quality customer care and based on our already very large expertise, our goal is to provide state-of-the-art solutions for our customers in the area of process control instrumentation and environmental monitoring and after-sales services on the highest standards.