Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 10 billion andemployees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website ://
The Workforce Management (WFM) Service Line Lead will work in partnership with the service line to provide a centralised advisory and delivery service covering:
• resourcing, staff redeployment & reskilling;
• resource demand planning & impact analysis;
• the use of permanent & subcontractor resource.
The Workforce Management Leads will take responsibility for the effective deployment of the WFM model and act as key interface to senior management within the service line.
Work closely with managers in the Service Lines to ensure that the Workforce Management function is providing the appropriate level of overall service;
• Achieve resource and utilization objectives;
• Improve resource capacity planning and management process;
• Tailor and customize the implementation of workforce management activity to make sure that the service provided enables the business to meet its objectives;
• Enable and support Resource Managers to build and maintain close relationships with the resources and line management to achieve optimum “right people at the right time in the right role at the right price” (when possible);
• Proactively provide regular updates on Workforce;
• Management activity, either at management meetings or account reviews, etc.;
• Act as escalation point for Workforce Manager resourcing issues;
• Take an active role in the ongoing application and development of the Workforce Management model and sell the benefits of the service to the organization;
• Main activity topics:
- Resource Demand Planning & impact analysis;
- Project / Assignment Resourcing;
- Redeployment and Reskilling;
- Management Information.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies (ex : support in training & obtaining certifications from CCNA/JNCIA to CCIE/JNCIE and other)
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and other benefits.
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link and select the “careers” tab.
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desired position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address