Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications, and technology services company -- and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum's 2020 Martech Agency of the Year, providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We’re seeking a Web/ WordPress developer to join our rapidly growing Bucharest office in digital, web, and mobile development teams.
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch, and technical specification)
- Collaborate and guide other non-technical staff, particularly designers, on how they can help with the process
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas and solutions
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies.
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by experimenting with new technologies and assess what could be useful for the team
- Conduct code reviews with fellow team members
- Consistently meet deadlines and have the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Minimum 1-3 years of web development experience in agency or in-house
- Experience with WordPress a must, preferable to have experience with other content management systems as well (., HubSpot, Adobe Experience Manager, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, Webflow, Contentful, ContentStack)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Marketo, Silverpop, HubSpot, Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Salesforce Pardot
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel), and wireframing software (Figma, InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Understanding of major browsers and browser development tools, as well as familiarity with browser testing and debugging across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Experience working in B2B or business marketing in complex categories a plus
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team
Perks and Benefits:
It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home. You’ll have the chance to partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!