Web designer / developer
Az elmúlt 30 napban a jelentkezések 90%-ára válaszolt, általában 3 napon belül
Középfok (2-5 év)
angol - haladó, román - haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Eminus Software is a software development company based in Bucharest. We work in small, highly collaborative agile teams where every member contributes to the success of a team's goals. Shared responsibility and ownership of a team's deliveries is key.
We require a front end designer / development specialist to work with our agile teams who are responsible for implementing the requirements of our customers from our Bucharest office.
Main Function of Job
The job will involve working on the delivery of the user interface aspects of our customer’s Pan-European e-Commerce platform. This involves re-branding sites for large consumer brands, maintenance of a number of existing brands and the design & development of the user experience elements of the product roadmap across both desktop and mobile platforms.
We expect our front end designers / developers to be:
- Enthusiastic about designnd user experience.
- Passionate about technology.
- Eager to learn.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Design and implement new interface designs
- Develop and improve key user journeys
- Assist developers in user interface design and mark-up for new functionality
- Enforce mark-up and css standards
- Implementing fluid responsive framework
- Working with UK based UX team
- White label branding
- Take ownership and maintenance of existing brands
Skills / Experience Required
- Photoshop CS5+
- less / sass
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Designing and creating fluid responsive layouts
- White label branding
- .NET / Visual Studio
- Agile environment with Scrum or Kanban
Personal Attributes Required
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with a technical and non-technical audience
- Attention to detail
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility
What we offer
- A competitive starting salary with additional employee benefits
- A modern, well equipped office with good transport links (bus/metro/car)
- Training and career development
- Please provide two URLs to websites you have created, with details of your involvement in the design and development of each site. NB: Exclude http from URLs as they may be removed from your message.