UX/UI Specialist - Belgium (contract)
Szenior (5-10 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Távmunkára hajlandó jelölteket toborzok
A government agency based in Brussels, Belgium is currently looking for a number of UX/UI specialists on a You will be working on a multi year digital programme that will involve you delivering online projects related with the organisations annual work programme.
Therefore it is essential that all applicants have UX/UI experience and can be based in Brussels 5 days per
Day to to day you will be involved i
- Designs internal and external web pages, including layout, user interface graphics, navigation, and graphics for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
- Works closely with Web Developer on coding to integrate text, graphics, sound, and/or video and then the Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production.
- Assures web server and site technical performance.
- Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications and performs web usability testing.
- Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and standards.
- May perform limited amount of Web programming and coding.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics;
Knowledge of design and graphical tools, UX design best practices;
Good knowledge of application development environments
- Ability to be based in Brussels, Belgium full-time.
- Knowledge of Maven, Vaadin, Angular, RESTfull Web APIs, JBOSS Drools (Business ruleSpring, Spring Boot, Hibernate