Unity 3D Developer (C#)
Looking for Premium Talent
Középfok (2-5 év)
Angol - Haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and proactive Unity 3D Developer to join a great development R&D team and to work on exciting projects.
Our partner is a leading ICT company specialized in the field of Product Information Management systems, Digital Asset Management, and 3D solutions.
Your role, first and foremost, is to push the boundaries of technology, primarily in the virtual and augmented reality space.
Outside of a foundation in computer science or software engineering, what we’re looking for most is someone who loves exploring, learning, and creating in order to rebuild the application up from scratch using Unity.
The application is specially developed for bathroom showrooms, installers with or without showrooms, and home interior designers.
- Office Location: Bd. Mircea Eliade, near Aviatorilor subway.
- 23 days of holiday.
- Work from home (3 days/week).
- Flexible arrival at the office.
- Meal tickets worth 20 RON.
- Private medical insurance (Regina Maria IMM Ultra Medical Subscription) for you and your family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant educational background (including certifications).
- At least 4 years of development experience with Unity/C# and related tools.
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C#, and 3D application development.
- Proven experience with SQL / TFS / SCRUM is an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the rapidly changing enhancements and features in Unity.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Availability to travel to the main office in The Netherlands.