Translation and Coding Outsourcing Specialist
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Translation and Coding Outsourcing Specialist.
As a Translation and Coding Outsourcing Specialist you will be part of the in-house Translation Team. You will take over responsibility of coordinating the translation/ coding projects assigned to you. This includes managing and performing some tasks using the internal company tools for translation (SDL Trados/ SDLX) and managing the coordination of translation/ coding projects for internal as well as external languages in line with timing and budget requirements.
- Take over the translation & coding coordination of survey projects in different languages;
- Be responsible for completing the assigned projects on time and in budget;
- Be in contact with external resources, assign translation/ coding tasks on time and in budget;
- Effectively communicate with Project and Sales Managers to ensure customer’s needs regarding translation/ coding are met and understood;
- Translation outsourcing: preparing files for translation using internal company tools (SDLX), negotiating budget and timeline with external providers, checking translated files for completion and accuracy;
- Coding outsourcing: preparing files for coding, negotiating budget and timeline with external providers, checking coded files for completion and accuracy, processing data files in XLS;
- Escalate project or outstanding issues to the Team Leader as soon as identified;
- Update all internal tools on a daily basis in order to keep track of the project status.
Required skill set:
- University graduate with focus on translations/foreign languages;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good knowledge of a second language;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Team and business-orientated, self-motivated;
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
Integrity and respect. We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity. We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action. We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple. We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold. We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers. We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work. We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
Health: Private medical insurance.
Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.