Test Lab Specialist
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Work in cross-functional team to test in different phases or qualify new components, assemblies, subassemblies and processes from reliability standpoint;
- Work directly with Development team in order to providing guidance and support as necessary is in equipment, test set-ups, test time range and proper test methods;
- Maintains and execute test plans by developing tests schedules and supports the Lab Team Leader on daily tasks in order to ensure the optimum functioning of equipment;
- Receive, prepare and record data for all analyses and tests in the prescribed time and form and maintain statistical records in accordance with laboratory procedures and standards;
- Documenting test methods, equipment, and environmental conditions and includes observations and conclusions relative into the test report;
- Maintains laboratory housekeeping and ensure it is in audit-ready state at all time.
- University Degree is mandatory, master degree (.) will be an added advantage;
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken);
- Basic knowledge in uncertainty of measurements;
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and IATF 16949 standard and basic knowledge of quality tools and methodologies is preferred.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.