Test & Debug Engineer (SMT)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Main responsibilities of the job:
- Keeps test programs updated, initiates actions to meet the test requirements and specifications.
- Monitors and improve testing processes in order to reduce down times and failures.
- Prepares instructions for test utilization and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures full functionality of tests according to manufacturer specifications.
- Work with wider team to ensure timely resolution of all production issues. Ensure absolute adherence to all Quality system, Company Safety System and Lean System requirements.
- Trains operators and technicians regarding the use and maintenance of test equipment.
- Design test flow for new products.
- Technical University degree in Electronics or Programming
- Minimum 3 years work experience with testing equipment and techniques in SMT manufacturing.
- Programming languages knowledge - basic level; capacity to develop or modify simple programs;
- Work experience with ICT, AOI, debug;
- Good English level - both speaking and writing;