Test automation engineer
Can you make print part of a Cloud First Strategy and help us change the world of printing?
Our partner, EveryonePrint, builds cloud-based print infrastructure software for office printing, sold through sales partners globally.
Our focus on security, cloud and infrastructure optimization have made EveryonePrint the leading provider in our market.
You will have a chance to work with a team striving to disrupt an industry, driving our SaaS offering through our sales partners to end customers – joining the company at an exciting growth stage.
Our QA team
Excellent Quality Assurance is essential to us – defining, developing and executing test suites and cases to ensure that our platform achieves the highest quality possible.
Our team use a mix of functional and exploratory testing, utilising both manual and automated testing methods.
Our QA team understand the requirements and use cases for new developments and proactively contribute to the complete product lifecycle, from the birth of a new idea to release into our cloud platform.
The team has a strong focus on automating common QA tasks and improving the coverage, scope and processes for maintaining high standards in our SaaS platform.
- Reviewing and understanding functional requirements
- Creating test suites and cases for new features and developments
- Performing manual testing and developing test automation scripts
- Identifying bugs, improvements and possible fixes in the software
- Maintaining, updating and improving processes and procedures throughout testing lifecycle
- Working closely with development and product management to add value throughout the whole product cycle
Your skills & experience
- 5+ years of experience in software validation
- Networking expertise is required
- Strong ownership, fast learner, logical thinking, and problem-solving attitude are mandatory
- Good experience with building frameworks for automation
- Capability to work in parallel on multiple assignments in a cross-functional team, having an end user oriented view
- Linux OS expertise is required
- BS or MS in Engineering or Computer Science is preferred