Are you looking for a fast, dynamic and diverse role that can offer many long-term advances in a growing and growing company?
We operate as a group. Our success is based on family values, cooperation and long-term experience. Our strength is the size, international reach of people and people whose work, commitment and potential translate into the daily innovative development of the company.
· Systematic monitoring of the technical condition of vehicles and the rolling stock repair process,
· Coordinating the timeliness of technical inspections,
· Assistance to employees in the event of traffic incidents and reporting of traffic damage, as well as supervision over claims handling process,
· Technical assistance and informational support for car users,
· Development of analyzes and reports on the car fleet, optimization of maintenance costs,
· Carry out all other administrative activities related to the car fleet.
· Minimum secondary education (higher education - logistics, mechanics - will be an additional asset),
· Knowledge of issues related to the operation of vehicles and their construction,
· Category B driving licences (category C + E is welcome),
· Skills of using the MS Office package in everyday work (in particular MS Excel),
· Experience in a similar position will be an additional asset,
· Ability to work under time pressure, commitment to the performance of entrusted duties,
· Interests in transport / automotive / logistics.
In return, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to join a leading company in their field, a competitive salary and nice benefits package is also available.