The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 800 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit
About the Role
You will be responsible for monitoring our digital product as well as answering incoming queries from our customers globally, including solving and troubleshooting any business and technical issues they may arise.
You will be working with smart, dynamic, and outgoing people who work hard but also try to make the work environment fun. You will be collaborating with like-minded teams in other offices around the world to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard. You need to be able to provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers, and as such, teamwork and English communication skills are essential.
• Take ownership of customer issues or questions, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
• Participate in incident response activities.
• Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
• Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
• Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
• Assist management in creating and maintaining training materials pertaining to platform troubleshooting and usage.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged.
• 3+ years of customer support, technical support or related customer facing role.
• Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, etc.).
• Experience with relevant service desk solutions is required.
• Knowledge of relevant databases (*SQL, MongoDB) is a plus.
• Experience with relevant scripting languages is considered a plus.
• Good English skills - verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
• Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
• Ability to remain calm, composed, and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
• Exposure to large and complex software solutions.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.