Technical Support Engineer
Ez a munka távolról is végezhető (lehetővé teszi a tevékenység végzését otthonról, véglegesen vagy ideiglenesen)
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions. Ivanti, created in January 2017 after a merger of HEAT Software and LANDESK, has been around for over 30 years but is experiencing significant growth worldwide.
If you’re passionate about what you do, interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
Our Technical Support teams provide direct assistance for our external customers across each of our product spaces.
The support is remote via phone, email and video-calling and we will coach you to become an expert in one or more of our product fields.
· Provide technical support for our users (application administrators - IT people), meaning resolving their questions or problems in the areas of system configuration/setup and product functionality including fixes
· Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer
· Keep customer informed of how and when problems are resolved
· Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting
· Works directly with the backline and development teams to resolve complex issues and provide input for product direction
This is just the beginning of your journey with Ivanti. There will be a lot of possibilities for you to get in-depth knowledge and broaden your experience with different Required skills and experiences:
· 2+ years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service on 2nd or 3rd line of technical or application support
· Fluent spoken and written English and French
· Experience of troubleshooting in these areas:
o Windows Server and Client (Knowledge of Windows infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Windows Registry, Services and Processes)
o SQL (Knowledge of Database Infrastructure, SQL Trace/SQL Profiler, Querying, Maintenance planning)
o IIS (Knowledge about HTTP protocol, IIS Configuration)
o Network (ISO/OSI Model, Ports, Network Services, Network Trace Analysis)
· Initiative and ownership of your work
· Learn new technologies
· Take on new challenges
· And put new ideas into motion, your managers and teammates will support you
· Excellent communication skills
Preferred skills and experiences:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent
· Microsoft® Certified Professional, Microsoft® Certified Database Administrator, Oracle® Database Administrator - Certified Associate, Cisco Certified Network Associate, VMware® Certified Professional, CompTIA® Network+, ITIL
· Linux/Mac (Commands, Configuring and Installing, Scripting, Software Distribution)
· OS Deployment (Knowledge one technology or more: MDT, SCCM, Ghost, Altiris)
· PowerShell or any other scripting languageoffer
· Great team that you will love to work with
· Support in developing your skills and career both from a technical and non-technical perspective
· Private Healthcare
· Online Training/Certifications
· Gym Card
· Lunch Card