Talent Acquisition Specialist m/f/d
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Identification and approach of potential candidates (active sourcing) for technical roles;
- Defining search strategies together with the Hiring Managers;
- Build and manage talent pools and develop a strong candidate network in the technical area;
- Support Hiring Managers regarding all recruitment related issues;
- Establishing new ways (. Social Media) to find suitable candidates.
- +2 years of experience in the recruitment of technical roles;
- Professional appearance, ability to work in a team and a high degree of initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure, service mentality and persistence;
- University Degree;
- Open and communicative personality;
- Proficient in working with data and reporting ;
- Fluent in English.
Market success: 10000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 40 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Laura Vladulescu