In your role as Talent Acquisition Specialist / Senior Recruiter at Potentiam you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle and feel energized working in a fast-paced environment with a diverse set of clients from UK and European companies.
You will be advising, guiding, supporting and improving our end-to-end recruitment process for our clients to ensure you find the right candidates and drive efficiencies in our recruitment process.
It may seem like a constant challenge to fulfil the strategic roadmaps of our clients - but we can assure you that the result we achieve together is totally worth it.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Working with our clients to create and structure ‘role profiles/job descriptions’ for new hiring opportunities, aligned with best industry practice - helping us and them to capture the attention of top-tier-talent
- Managing our holistic hiring pipeline, from launching ads to initial interview screenings (along with our Recruitment Specialist), scheduling with clients, and communicating with candidates. *We have a robust hiring process in place, which you’ll experience first-hand!
- Reporting on hiring progress and milestones at regular intervals, increasing transparency into your efforts, successes, and reflections so that we are constantly streamlining our effectiveness
- You will contribute to thinking about the recruitment strategy; you will advise our clients and you will be responsible for efficient fulfilment of the recruitment demands.
- Build effective relationships with external stakeholders.
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies and drive data-driven decisions.
- Proven ability to recruit candidates for a variety of companies with an emphasis on the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- 5+ years in recruiting in a corporate or agency environment – experience in hiring technology roles would be preferable.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills - we’ll be juggling many roles at once
- Excellent communication in English - both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentationA sound understanding of and experience with relevant hiring tech platforms would be beneficial.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
- For the right per person the opportunity exists to lead the whole Recruitment Team in Iasi and to build a comphrensive recruitment function once proven.
Potentiam are a global provider of highly qualified professionals to European SMEs from our offices in Romania, South Africa and India.
Potentiam are aiming to become a leading offshore provider of technical staff to UK and European companies with an offshore team of over 500 staff in the next 3 -4 years.
Potentiam currently work with companies in finance, energy, leisure and technology industries, providing technical, multi-lingual highly motivated staff, most of whom have had experience of working for international companies. Staff cover a wide range of roles from accounting, marketing, data management, HR, sales/ account management, engineering, technology and operations.
Our clients directly manage staff in our offices while Potentiam manages the infrastructure, HR, payroll, and regulatory burden of directly contracting staff locally. The main motivation behind companies recruiting offshore staff is the availability of specialist skills, UK staff attrition, limitations to the scalability of existing business models and budgetary constraints.
Be a part of Potentiam Services SRL, be a part of smart resourcing!