Talent Acquisition Specialist
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Angol - Haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology. We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union. We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join our department for the Infrastructure Division team. This person will be in charge of the end-to-end Recruitment process for a variety of roles, with focus on bringing top notch talent within multiple tech areas such as Storage, Networking, Windows, Linux, Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions.
- Own the full cycle recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Work directly with our technical experts and stakeholders to bring the best candidates to our pipeline.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Establish recruitment requirements by studying organization plans and objectives together with the business and internal/external stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain an open communication regarding the recruitment process with all candidates and with the Business.
- Leverage our internal tools and, therefore, ensure accuracy throughout all our internal platforms: ATS, Career Page, Reporting Tools, Power BI, etc.
- Ensure detailed reports, covering all the recruitment funnel as well as the Average Time to Fill, Hiring Sources, etc.
- Combine both active and passive recruitment channels, proving excellent abilities in capitalizing on all the available resources
- Proactively contribute to various Internal Communication/Employer Branding intiatives, focusing particularly on leveraging Recruitment Marketing.
- Prove yourself as an independent contributor, ready to tackle any challenge and deliver accordingly to expectations, in a fast paced and quality-oriented environment.
- Excellent understanding of the Tech space, with solid knowledge about infrastructure management correlated technical areas
- At least 3 years of IT Recruitment experience, preferably within in-house environments, with exposure towards a large variety of roles: Windows / Linux System Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Security Specialists, BI/DWH Developers, Storage Specialists or ITIL-based roles (Change Managers, Incident Managers, etc.)
- Strong communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent understanding upon the IT (local) Market
- Client facing, stakeholder and account management skills
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented, with strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- Must have strong organizational skills and detail orientation, with a data-driven approach
- Open-minded attitude, with strong team playing skills and abilities in managing change
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and Pluralsight access;
- Financial support for the birth of your child or unhappy events (for first and second-degree family members);
- Massage within the company premises;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
Flexible benefits - monthly allowance from which you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.