System Project Manager for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
If you have project management skills and you are also interested in working with a system overview, you may want to check out our new opportunity.
We are looking for a System Project Manager for the Passive Safety and Sensorics Business Unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Therefore, we can develop effective integrated safe and secured systems.
The System Project Manager coordinates the system engineering team to ensure the product maturity during product lifecycle (PLC) within a dedicated project. Is responsible to lead, plan, monitor and control all System Engineering (SE) work packages and deliverables according to PLC.
Do you want to be a System Project Manager? These activities should spark your interest:
• Serves as representative of System Development Team in project core team
• Performs effort estimation, time scheduling, task allocations and tracking for SE activities (coordinated with SLE)
• Serves as System Engineering contact person to the customer together with the SLE (if available).
• Tracks SE progress, project controlling, and project reporting
• Contributes to risk management of the project
• Defines and tracks the System Engineering Dashboards (KPIs)
• Defines the queries for the reporting (. ASIL relevance)
• Ensures conformity to processes for all SE activities (PSS PLC, ASPICE, IS
• Performs SE tasks effort estimation
• Supports the Project Manager in accessing sufficient and adequate SE resources and in claiming committed resources
You can be a perfect match with our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant engineering field (Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics etc.);
• Experience in the automotive field;
• Experience in R&D and Project Management methods, processes, skills, and tools;
• Planning and organizational skills;
• Knowledge in architecture and requirement management tools ( Doors, IMSRM, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect) and architecture languages (. UML, SysML);
• Knowledge on the overall system, the physical components and the domain components as well as the functions interfaces. Technical understanding of the architecture (System, SW & HW);
• Good presentation and communication skills;
• Good English skills;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.