System Engineer, Engineering Center (Bucharest)
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch .
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Are you interested in creating complex mechatronics systems? Do you like to influence the creation of a product from the high-level perspective, including safety, reliability, pricing and all level of technical aspects? Do you enjoy convincing team members, project leaders, management and customers about the technical realization?
What if we say that you are at the right place and can do all of that?
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Engineering Electric Steering
- You will be developing together with us state of the art Electronic Power Steering systems for cars. All we are looking for is a passionate engineer who possess the skills above and is eager to learn new ones thus helping us during our journey of shaping the future of autonomous and electrical driving.
Engineering Software Ultrasonic
- You will be developing complete system solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed manoeuvring.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join one of our teams:
- You will have to understand customer expectations and needs in order to design the right solution
- You will be leading analysis, evaluation and clarification of product related customer requirements specifications
- You will be analyzing, writing and coordinating functional and non-functional system requirements (. Safety, Security)
- You will develop, modify or apply existing model based system architecture designs (mechanics, HW, SW) with respect to internal and external customer requirements with high reuse capabilities
- You will support the testing activities on System level
- Development and evaluation of system concepts will be one of your responsibilities
- You will be leading discussion with Project Management and cross functional engineering teams (HW, SW and Test engineers)
- You will participate in the complete development life-cycle from acquisition until series production
- You will be preparing for the necessary platform, customer and project documentation
Who you are:
- You have a technical degree in Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable fields
- You have a good understanding of vehicle architectures
- You have experience with relevant requirements engineering tools and development guidelines (.: DOORS)
- You have knowledge of relevant system architecture design tool (.: Enterprise Architect) and SysML
- You have knowledge on model based design methodology and strategies
- You have experience in the automotive industry
- You have experience in embedded SW, HW, Mechanic or System development
- You have experience with automotive standards and processes: ASPICE, ISAUTOSAR, V-Cycle, Scaled Agile Framework
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.