For long-term employment we are looking for a candidate with these skills:
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on information technology or a comparable education.
- You have several years of professional experience as a system administrator in the UNIX/Linux environment.
- You have a distinct basic understanding of the necessary services of a data center operation (server, operating systems, network and storage technologies)You further develop the classic operation and support the automation / patch management
- You ideally have knowledge of the System-P landscape (VIO, NIM, HMC)
- You are service-oriented, have good communication skills and are a team player
- You have a good command of English in your field of expertise
- You have a good German skills
- You are willing to participate in a cyclic on-call duty for your area of expertise
- High team and communication skills
You can expect the following things from the company, the job, the tasks and the team
- Administration of complex high-availability customer environments
- The focus of your work is on system landscapes with IBM AIX and Linux on Power systems
- You will ensure operational support by taking over 2nd and 3rd level support according to ITIL standard as well as SLA-compliant guarantee of data center operation
- You further develop the classic operation and support the automation / patch management
- You carry out detailed tests and error analyses and create documentation
- You will work on diverse and interesting projects, plan and implement changes in coordination with our Customers
- Young and high motivated team
- Fun at work with nice colleagues
- Team events with action and / or relaxing
The Axians Infoma, founded in, part of Vinci group, having over 900 employees, develops software for local governments and public institutions, as a reliable partner for over 15 years. Its innovative solutions are used in over 1000 public institutions in Germany and Switzerland, defining new standards in the financial accounting software segment addressed to the public sector.
With over 30 years of experience, an enthusiastic team work and the financial strength of the group to which it belongs, the company provides the prerequisites for a successful career.