Szenior (5-10 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Bukarest, Szucsáva, Galac, Bákó
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
SW Architect for Hybrid Electric Vehicle (Iasi)
The Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) is the global supplier of choice enabling the continuous electrification of powertrain. We create the perfect combination between combustion engine and an electric motor, providing high fuel economy, improved drivability and reduced emissions. The hybrid electrical vehicles are becoming more and more attractive also because the advancement of new battery technology that have higher power and energy density.
As a member of our HEV software development team, you will be involved in the defining the future of those new innovative products, that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
In Iasi location we are looking for passionate developers, willing to discover and construct the future in mobility by implementing new state of the art functionalities for different products (dc/dc, dual battery systems and inverters) used in the hybridization and electrification of cars.
The working model could include you in various tasks in all above areas from a hybrid electrical vehicle, or a specialization in a certain field of activity.
Your main responsibilities as a software architect:
• You will make decisions and choices during development to create a standard way of pursuing application development and SW technology.
• You will have to recognize potential reuse in the organization or in the application by observing and understanding the broader system environment.
Some of the activities will include:
• Subdivide a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Grasp the functions of each component within the application and understand the interactions and dependencies among components
• Communicate these concepts to developers
• Use Unified Modeling Language (UML) to represent systems or develop artifacts that will be used by the projects in development.
• Decide in the technical solution that will be favored in the concept phase of the project.
• Drive the technical realization of the components and align peers that work in the scope of accomplishing this goal.
• Support the quotation phase of a project together with the project manager to make an initial estimate for the SW work.
• Fluent in C and English;
• Embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs, microcontroller architectures);
• Knowledge of real time systems (operating systems, tasks)
• Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers
• Ability to make trade off decisions between processing times, memory requirements and power consumption during code development;
• Positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile
Would be a plus if you have as knowledge:
• How to design and develop embedded systems.
• The details on employing production for electronic devices.
• An overview on automotive standards and automotive experience.
• Handling version control tools and tacking multiple changes in your day to day job.
• Knowledge on any of the component from AUTOSAR standard.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Health & Wellness