Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
As Survey Programmer you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within the team you are responsible for the implementation of research and activation projects. You use your technical skills to ensure the set-up is done in the most efficient and effective way. You make sure that the data collection happens without any mistakes and is optimized for analysis and reporting. You cater for the project implementation as a whole, from preparing research stimuli to running technical checks.
- You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms through specialized software.
- You prepare the technical programming of research projects
- You make basic changes to the survey look & feel
- You are able to make advanced modifications to the survey templates, both in the back-end (. adjust standard scales, create new type of question such as sliders, etc.) and front-end (. adjust visualization of a question, etc.)
- You have a good understanding of all plug-in standard tools that are externally developed and understand how to integrate them. You overcome technical difficulties if the implementation goes beyond the standard template
Knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar technical role, as survey programmer
- Previous working experience in Confirmit, Decipher or similar survey implementation platform is considered a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- Considered a plus: experience in an international environment
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
Knowledge considered a plus
- Experience in a technical similar role
- Flexible and proactive
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!)coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruit on Mondays, fresh food on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year