Supply Chain Quality Hub Manager
Job title: Supply Chain Quality Hub Manager
Alternative job title:
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Management
Workfield requirements: Supply chain management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Pharmaceutical Sector
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
The Supply Chain Quality EU Hub Manger has responsibility for the product quality and compliance activities conducted by the Supply Chain Quality EU Hub team that provide a service to the EU/EEA market teams. The Supply Chain Quality EU Hub Manager has direct line responsibility for 5 Supply Chain Quality specialists and dotted line responsibility for 3 Supply Chain Quality Hub specialist.
- Provides technical and functional leadership to the Supply Chain Quality EU Hub team
- Supports the market compliance status by ensuring triage of product quality complaints and batch release activities are conducted in accordance with market requirements and procedures.
- Support Market release activities by collating, reviewing and making available all relevant documents and records in a timely manner to the markets and in compliance with local market regulatory requirements and Pfizer procedures.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate and sustainable Product Quality System and Quality Culture within Pfizer related to GMP/GDP activities, so that compliance with Pfizer and Regulatory authority expectations and protection of Pfizer patients/customers from any product quality risk are ensured.
- Coordinates and monitors the product quality activities to ensure that current regulatory expectations are met and leads internal and regulatory GDP/GMP inspections.
- Review data and quality metrics to allow quality performance assessment.
- Ensure the team are appropriately trained in the Product Quality SOPs.
- Foster and grow communications and networking with the markets to assist with effective process management and crises management.
competitive salary rate and social package
wide opportunities for professional development
- University degree in Life Sciences
- Previous responsibilities in quality assurance field is required
- Team Management experience is essential
- Excellent stakeholder and customer service skills
- Strong negotiations and effective communication skills with internal and external business partners.
- Strong negotiations and effective communication skills
- "Can do"-attitude with a passion for innovation
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English, additional language knowledge is an asset
Working together for a healthier world Founded in, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.