STUDIO MANAGER/ ASSISTANT
Kezdő (0-2 év)
Havi bruttó fizetés
300 - 600
Ez az álláshirdetés már nem aktív.
Photo studio is looking for a serious and willing to learn studio manager, in a very nice and challenging environment. The job is part time.
You will be responsible for:
- General Administration and handling all studio needs and shoot production needs as well as managing and mantaining the studio space.
- You will report to senior photographer and be part of hihotography studio crew
- Depending on the day, you will support the studio with activities including but not limited to:
- Keeping track of all studio expenses
- Locating and working with appropriate vendors/talent/caterers/ couriers for diverse needs: studio, shoots
- Closely working with the photographer to manage the shoot calendar
- Emailing and phone correspondence with suppliers
- Assisting photographer with production of shoots by building call sheets, shot lists, or anything needed to make the shoots and studio activity run smoothly
- Managing media outlets and social content for the studio
- Taking care of all guests
What skills are required?
- Invoicing knowledge ability to create and process all estimates and invoices in . Ensure invoices are associated with/processed for the correct shoots, input actual costs into shoot estimates and work hand in hand with the production team to manage the budget when presenting final numbers.
- Client Account Management desire to correspond comfortably with clients via email/phone/in-person and manage their projects and scheduling within the studio.
- Social Media experience update Website content and social media imagery. Comfortable promoting the business on various media outlets.
What qualifications are needed for consideration?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 + years industry experience, preferably in photo production environment or similar.
- Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Have an issued drivers licenses
- Proficient with Macs is a MUST!
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly organized/detail oriented
- easily take direction, has strong problem-solving skills, and is a quick learner
- energetic, passionate, a self-starter, reliable, personable and a team player
- Basic knowledge of studio equipment and set materials
- Team management skills
- Time management skills
- Client relations skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Flexibility and adaptability skills
Interested in joining the team?
- Submit your resume and cover letter
- Indicate your availability in your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to , know why you want this job and why we should hire you!