Középfok (2-5 év), Kezdő (0-2 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Ez az álláshirdetés már nem aktív.
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, USA
IMPORTANT: The company may sponsor an application for an H1B Visa and support the selected candidate in obtaining a green card.
Summary of Job: The RF Engineer will be responsible for the design and development RF circuits for semiconductor equipment. The candidate will be working with a team of Electrical, Mechanical, and Embedded Engineers in an office/lab environment.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Sr. Director of Engineering
- Design RF amplifiers, splitters, combiners, couplers, oscillators, matching networks from 400 kHz to GHz
- Design magnetics for RF circuits
- Design Micro-strip circuits
- Perform requirements capture, analysis, design, debugging integration and verification.
- Analog circuit design
- Work closely with electrical and mechanical designers to develop and execute a project plan and requirements.
- Candidate must live within a 45-minute commute of the office from which they will be working.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- RF circuit design/simulation 400 kHz to GHz
- Experience with low and high-power design up to 20 kW.
- Electrical circuit simulation using ORCAD PSPICE or similar SW.
- Ability to troubleshoot Analog, Digital, and Mixed Signals at the Hardware Level
- Minimum 10-year experience performing the essential job functions above
- Proven track record bringing products from concept to production
- Close attention to detail is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a must
Preferred but not required experience:
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment/industry experience
- RF Generator design
- Semiconductor match design
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work with minimal supervision and achieve results.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively in teams providing direction to both peers and management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced near to native command of English
- Team communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with many different types of people in different organizations throughout the company
Customary Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering. Master of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with 10+years of experience
- Office Setting
- Moderate noise level
- Minimal travel required
- Flexible hours. May be required to work on off hours and weekends.