Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for delivery of management and partners reporting data.
2. Accountable for managing MIS applications, like QlikSense.
● Maintain various mapping and parameters to ensure data quality and completeness in MIS applications. Also, perform periodic audits over mappings file to ensure the accuracy and updated information
● Perform periodic checks over implemented procedures to ensure that they are aligned with finance and business reporting needs, and address the issues by raising incidents towards IT
● Support the roll-out of new releases for various applications to the production environment by testing in UAT environment and validating the result before the effective roll-out
● Ensure the completeness and accuracy of reported data
● Defines and contributes to data and data quality standards, controls, procedures, and documentation. Identifies areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction
● Responsibility over correct implementation in MIS application of business definitions, computing methods
● Work with business owners and IT department to execute projects/deliverables within assigned timeline
● Participate in the process of improving data quality: defines, implements, tests and improve checks for data quality in order to ensure the required data quality for reporting purposes
● Fulfil any request in direct relation to his/her activity and work, received from hierarchically superior which does not breach current legislation
3. Provides input/insight and offers clarifications, if needed, regarding the following functions:
● Methods of computations implemented in MIS applications
● Provide 2nd level support for errors investigations
● Monthly results reported to various stakeholders and partners. The information provided may be: variance analysis, method of computation for various indicators, details regarding various deals, adjustments made in month, etc.
4. Contributes and provides necessary support in defining MIS environment architecture and design, in order to ensure highly trusted and efficient platforms for management data.
1. Experience as a MIS analyst:
● Advanced SQL knowledge, being able to develop medium/high difficulty scripts
● Advanced Excel knowledge
● Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools such as QlikSense - nice to have
● Knowledge of architectural & implementation aspects for Data Warehousing & BI applications
● Financial services experience: understanding payments process and how they are modelled in various systems
2. Strong knowledge and extensive practical experience in using the necessary/relevant tools, particularly:
● Microsoft SQL Server.
● Physical Data Modelling tools (optional)