SQA Engineer ARAD
What will your job be about
Manage suppliers complains (monitor progress & follow up root cause analysis, 8D report, preventive actions robustness);
•Coordinate continuous improvement process in IQA area;
•Manage and coordinate related activities for IQA processes: IQA, quarantine, skip lot procedure;
•Initiate and follow up escalation process in case of critical suppliers issues;
•Attend at suppliers audit when is required;
•Coordinate related IQA work instructions, visual aids, Process Control plan;
•Ensures compliance to customer quality requirements
•Participates at APQP documents & project phases draw-up when is required;
•Initiate & coordinate internal plant validation procedure (FAR) for purchased components;
What We Are Looking For
• Technical University degree
• Minimum 3 years work experience in Quality Assurance.
• English language – advanced.
• Demonstrable skills in leading quality improvement.
• Strong team player, initiative, excellent communication skills
• Open mind and open for continuous learning in order to improve self and organization performance.
• Strong project-management skills, sense of ownership, urgency and drive.