Test Engineer for Battery Storage Systems
The Bertrandt Group has been providing solutions for research and development for the international automotive industry for over 40 years. From the incipient phase to the production phase, our company implements the ideas in services, accompanies and supports the peripheral fields of the companies in the construction industry of machines and installations, in the electrotechnical industry, energy as well as the medical industry.
As one of the top employers, we are also one of the preferred addresses for applicants. Providing careers for motivated engineers who are prepared to give their best.
What to expect:
- Analysis and evaluation of requirements.
- Analysis of customer specifications and standards.
- Creating test specifications according to ISO26262.
- Reading and interpreting automotive / industrial standards.
- Analyzing and evaluating test results.
- Coordination with other departments / participation in release reviews.
What you bring along:
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering / automotive.
- Degree in electrical engineering is advantageous.
- Interest in the topics of electro mobility / high-voltage batteries.
- Personal initiative and high motivation.
- Good analytical skills / enthusiasm for new topics.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team.
- Good command in handling of the Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge of IBM DOORS would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation, Flexible working hours, Training programs, Sport activities, Employee events, and other benefits.