Software Quality Manager for VNI (IASI)
Do you want to be a Software Quality Manager? These should spark your interest:
▪ Define measures, key indicators and metrics to control performance & improvements.
▪ Review and evaluate process and methods descriptions. ▪ Initiate change requests for their improvement if necessary.
▪ Regular status analysis and review of deviations.
▪ Harmonize activities within VNI KP.
▪ Support the segment of the assigned customer application during the acqusition of new projects.
▪ Evaluate all SW quality relevant legal, internal and customer requirements, standards and contracts.
Project risk management and escalation:
▪ Initiate and drive sw project risk assessments to identify project risks and find alternative solutions in order to avoid or minimize the effects.
▪ Initiate /prepare a decision basis for the management.
▪ Escalate project problems /risks to the management (independent reporting).
▪ Prepare and summit requested reports according to department's/location processes (G20-G90).
▪ Reporting location RBG - KP Quality Head, other locations - location head.
▪ Regular status analysis and review of deviations.
▪ Define and track sw quality targets (.: failure rate, test coverage, Spice levels, metrics..).
▪ Regular reporting of quality key figures.
▪ Develop, apply and maintain the sw quality concept (.: SWQA Plan) to achieve the defined quality targets at best costs.
▪ Review and evaluate customer quality and process requirements.
▪ Communicate essentials to responsible departments.
▪ Actively drive concepts to implement solutions for quality improvements.
▪ Collect / document / forward quality relevant experiences from current projects into new projects (.: lessons learned, product historyCommunication of product related quality issues and measures world wide.
Monitor product development process:
▪ Manage and assist project team in quality related topics during quotation-, concept refinement development, industrialization-, product validation- and production ramp-up- phase. Apply defined internal methods, process descriptions and external / customer requirements. ▪Review and ensure effectiveness of quality measures
(. SW milestone reviews) and initiate corrective actions. Actively support and advise project team.
▪ Check software related requirements, standards and norms.
▪ Define and track all SWQ-related requirements to approve development process and customer deliveries (using computer aided systems).
▪ Decide upon the necessity to independently escalate project issues / problems / risks to the management.
▪ Apply project risk assessments to prepare management decision meetings.
▪ Responsible to plan, participate and track all software milestone reviews.
▪ Assess the work product status in the sw development for every major milestone.
▪ Prepare Releases for software deliveries.
▪ Assure proper 3rd party integration.
Support product development process:
▪ Support project leaders, software team leaders and the software teams in all software quality related activities.
▪ Pursuing (. tracking, requesting, supporting, provision of methodologies), that the required methods in a project are implemented according to project schedule / SWQA Plan.
▪ Regularly examine the review information, products, support documents etc. to verify the projects are developing according to the plan.
▪ Drive the analysis of software and process weaknesses, initiate and/or apply measures for quality improvements.
▪ Review effectiveness of the measures and initiate corrective actions if necessary.
▪ Evaluate and track the software quality status for supplied parts, in development, in production and at the customer on a regular basis.
▪ Plan, lead and document customer and / or internal assessment/audits.
▪ Support software development process as key member of the project team.
▪ Report the software quality assurance activities regularly via an independent channel.
▪ Participate / contribute to sw object reviews (SWDPRequirements, Architecture, Design, testing..)
▪ Support software process improvement activities.
We want you integrated in our team as soon as possible. Therefore, one of us is your mentor and will guide you to get familiar with our products, tools, processes and organization. We, as Quality Management Team, will support you in taking over own responsibilities after initial training phase.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- are familiar with requirements engineering (. DOORS) tools.
- have experience in quality improving methods (. FMEDA, FTA, ...)
- are proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa,...)
- have experience in SW Qualtiy Planning, Monitoring, Reporting and Tracking.
- have experience in processing Milestone Review especially in lean and SADe-Setup.
- have experience in processing software assessments (SPICE, CMMI..).
- are a provisional spice assessor
- are Familiar with project status report tools (. ePSR)
- have experience in development process evaluations (. auditing, ...) and monitoring methods (. reviews, ePSR, ...)
- Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to successor projects.
- are familiar with internal and external (. customer portal / B2B) quality reporting methods and tools.
- are familiar with functional safety requirements for software development
- you evaluate Polyspace and other SW Quality tool results.
- have experience in software under system test strategies and methods.
Would be nice to have:
- product know how and engineering knowledge over different disciplines, especially test strategies, software and system validation testing
- SW Metrics
- Programming in C, C++, Assembler
- Static code analysis (Lint, MISRA)
- Software Architecture, Software Design,Software Module Test
- Embedded Software Development
General Competences like:
- Proficiency in presentation, moderation / training and negotiation techniques
- Intercultural experience and solid language skills
- Intercultural Quality Understanding
- Coaching experience
- Effective time management and capability to set the right priorities
What we offer
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Flexible home office schedule;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.