Software Project Manager - Product Line Radar
Software Project Manager - Product Line Radar for ADAS (TM)
Passionate about planning and ownership of a complete software package?
We are looking for a Software Project Manager for our Advanced Driver Assistance Systems engineering team in Timisoara.
The role of the Software Project Manager is to lead and manage the software project team in order to implement a concept/solution, following the customer requirements. The Software Project Manager will take measures and ensure highest quality of the product, based on internal and customer requirements.
The Software Project Manager will be in contact with the customer in order to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
- Plans and tracks all software deliveries and related activities together with the software core team members according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components);
- Manages and drives the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
- Assures that the software project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, SPICE, ISO26262);
- Leads software relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
- Leads overall software relevant issue resolution covering planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution;
- Monitors and reports status within the project team and towards Software Line Management;
- Drives on time execution of the software project;
- Plans and performs software release and software milestones including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the Software Release Director.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Project Manager:
- University Degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics etc.);
- Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing;
- 1 or more years of Software Project Management relevant experience;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced English knowledge (German is a plus).
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.