Software Java Architect
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
For our business partner, one of the leading service providers for commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for a Software Java Architect. The teams responsible for the development of each product are contributing to making the transportation services not only efficient but also digital and sustainable. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
As an Software Java Architect, you will be responsible for making design choices, coordinate, and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Responsible for the planning, development, and operation of web applications for our client products
- Working in an agile team, responsible to guide and lead the development of solutions
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role
- At least 6 years experience in IT with a core focus on software product development
- Experience in software development and coding in Java, Spring (Boot), and Angular
- Extensive experience with Microservice Architecture/Operations (Docker, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitLab, Cloud Computing)
- Solid understanding of REST and SOAP.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microservice Design Patterns like Event Sourcing and Event Streaming
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to design (hands-on)
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.