Software Integration Engineer
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
We are looking for experienced Software Integration Engineer to join our Ausy team. You will be part of the team involved in a project that designs and builds video surveillance systems in collaboration with one of our clients with expertise in multiple domains. These electrical systems are dedicated to the protection of persons, assets and good critical infrastructures, transportation systems and urban security, from real-time to post-event investigations.
- Build testing platform;
- Deploy TVS on dedicated platform and run manual & API automatic tests;
- Read, understand and translate requirements in TC’s;
- Create and update test cases;
- Ensure that the developments are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats using specific tools;
- Split of responsibilities:
- Manual tests 50%
- DevOps/Support 25%
- Automation 25%
- Cover all API with automatic tests.
- Solid experience in using: Ansible, Jenkins, Maven;
- Knowledge in using: InfluxDB(for Crowd part) PostgreSQL, solr, ElasticSearch;
- Good skills on Linux Administration;
- Skills on:
- Interface / communication
- REST (with Swagger for design and documentation purpose)
- Read, understand and translate requirements in TCs
- Minimum experience in Test Cases writing
- Knowledge in cybersecurity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level in English is required;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
Nice to have
- Good skills on SOAP UI and HMI automation;
- French language would be appreciated;
- Leadership skills are a plus.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.