Software Engineer for Automotive Linux
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Our partner, as the world's leading automotive SoC provider, is committed to deliver the best HW and SW offerings to its customers. As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Processors, you`ll extend your practical experience on hypervisors, bootloaders, Linux and middleware. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following work experience is needed:
- Advanced C Programming;
- Linux Programming;
- Experience debugging hardware and low level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.);
- Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools;
- Good command of English (speaking & writing).
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly;
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming;
- Knowledge of specific automotive applications;
- Experience debugging hardware and lo-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc);
- Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers.
- University degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunications;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail, self-motivated;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- International career opportunities;
- Internal foreign languages courses;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.
*Due to current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group is present in Romania since 2008 with a constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team is comprised of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.