Svea is a multinational financial company established in 1981. We have offices and development activities in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Holland, Switzerland, Deutschland, Austria, Romania and have over 1000 employees. In Romania, we currently have an R&D Office in Bucharest for the IT Department based in Oslo, Norway.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer for our exciting projects. You will have an important role working with exciting IT solutions close to our IT department in Oslo. We are looking for a new colleague who is self-sufficient, resourceful, proactive and can handle a fast pace.
Focus areas and system parts:
• Web solutions for company customers and end customers
• Web services
• Reports and analysis
• Customer integrations
• WPF applications for back-office services
Technical Skills (Required):
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with C#
• Extensive knowledge with database (MS SQL preferred)
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field
• Good in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
• Experience with Web (Angular 2+, Web API)
• Experience with IIS • Experience in WPF
Good salary, lunch tickets, private medical insurance at Sanador, frequently national and international teambuilding activities, international working environment.